Planning a Visit?
here's a few things to remember...
- If you have delicate or very large scale works of art to frame these will require an appointment. Please contact the gallery and let us assist you in arranging a visiting time thats best for you.
- Any items left on the premises without an order confirmed must leave a holding deposit.
- We take a 50% deposit when an order is taken. This acts as a confirmation for our framing department so your order can be processed as quickly as possible.
- Completed framing orders must be collected within 10 working days of notification. Storage Charges will apply for each day collection is overdue.
- No large orders will be taken past 5.30pm. Please allocate enough time for your visit.
- All works of art must be DRY and FIXED. Any work which is wet or not adhered will not be accepted.
- We do not accept American Express and do not work with any discount policy.